Friday, April 24, 2009

PICTURE BOOK

So here they are.. The promised pictures. Oh boy I forgot how great film pictures turn out. I'm addicted!!
Bay and mom enjoying the beautiful lake!!
AH just relaxing with Grandpa Kim... wait a minute, who's driving the boat??
The boat crew

Mom's excited face!!
Dad's excited face!!
BAY AND DAD COOLNESS
So you may have heard we're laying down sod in the back yard.. and by we I mean Will. He's doing a good job.  Keep up the hard work babe!
I turned my back for one minute.. She heard some thing moving around in the drive way and had to check it out.
This is what she heard Daddy setting up outside! 
Thirsty..
First time in the sprinklers and not a bit afraid!

And oh yeah I just finished this beauty.. Had the fabric from an old bed spread, which then became a table runner, which is now a beautiful dress for Baysil!! and I'm making a mini Winni one too!

6 comments:

will. said...

baby, you need to remember the rule of thirds...xo

Lauren Kay said...

Kass! The pictures are beautiful and that dress is so adorable! I had no idea you were such a good sewer! How great!

Amber said...

Love the dress! Wanna make one for Abbie? :)

Fern said...

I thought of other uses for your fabric... Make yourself an apron, make the girls headbands w/ that fancy elastic move, or make Bay a church bag.
I'm home sick, blah.

Amber said...

You are so sweet! Abbie's chest measurement is 19 1/2 in. Does that seem right?!

Kindsay and Erik said...

These pictures are so colorful and fun. Baysil is beautiful and Kassey, you look GREAT! And nice job on the dress. I LOVE it!!!! Ruby wants one too.